Content Marketing Services
Bring in more relevant leads with our creative and cogent content marketing services.
If you are looking for a team that also uses common sense, which is essential in digital marketing and doesn’t blindly or robotically follow conventional methods to generate traffic and leads, we are the one. Our team of exceptionally talented content marketing professionals will work closely with you to fulfill your expectations. We make bold decisions that trigger exponential growth.
The modern approach means we don’t follow unethical tactics for content marketing.
Search engines of today are outstandingly smart. Just writing content and stuffing in keywords doesn’t generate traffic. instead, search engines penalize websites for using copied content that’s overwhelmed with too many keywords.
The writers at FTx 360, have a proven track record of producing content that ranks high. Using ethical writing practices, we draft informative, helpful, SEO-friendly content with exceptional UX that’s intended to impress advanced search engines like Google.
We have an in-house group of top-level content creators who are well-versed in creating all types of content, each with more than 5 years of experience.
SEO-friendly content, you might have heard this term a million times by now, well, it's that important. We produce excellent, SEO-friendly content that will cause search engines to fall in love with your website.
We are a one-stop-shop for all forms of premium quality content. We ensure that the content matches the quality standards of all the search engines you are targeting.
Reaching out to FTx 360 was one of the best business decisions that we ever made. Their service helped us revamp our old website, design our own in-store signs and graphics, and even managed our different social media pages for us so we could get better traction online. We completely recommend going with FTx 360. They were there for us when we needed them most. Now, our business is running better than it ever has been, and it’s all because we decided to use FTx 360.
FTx 360 was there for us when we needed an app developer for our new loyalty solution. They worked with us every step of the way, from designing our website to building our fun and user-friendly app that our client’s customers enjoy. Now we have close to 250k users and have a software partner that we can trust.
We turned to FTx 360 to help us launch our new Stevia product line and it was a huge success. They built our mobile-responsive website, custom designed our product packaging, and helped us sort out the logistics for distributing our product to the right target market. We have since been able to expand our product offerings, grow our social media following, and expand into selling on Amazon.
I came to FTx 360 with a business plan and they helped me turn it into a reality. They built us a great user-friendly website, managed our social media, and showed us how to design our own digital menus, which our customers love. They’ve really helped us build Munchies from the bottom up and are there at the heart of all our day-to-day operations. Now, we’re two locations strong and have since opened up a new partnership program in hopes of expanding!
AIn marketing, there is no single “best way” to market content. However, we can list a few actions you can take while creating a content marketing campaign.
1. Content is the “King” – Though it sounds cliché, it’s true no matter how well you try to market your content through tools and SEO knowledge, your content will only engage an audience if it’s highly informative and supported by proven facts.
2. Research Your Audience: If you market deodorant to an audience looking for mosquito repellent, you might get some traffic, but you won’t get buyers.
3. Know when and where to post – Always be very cautious about promoting or posting your content. Confirm that the place where you are about to post has an audience in need of your product’s so that you retain credibility.
4. Quality over Quantity: Write one article a week, but make sure it’s good enough to ranks on search engines. Ten bad articles may generate a small amount of
traffic for a while, but one great article will drive a colossal amount of consistent traffic, which will increase your credibility.
5. Experiment: Never shy away from experimenting and trying something out of the box. Creating the same thing, again and again, will make your brand look dull and uninteresting.
6. Think About User Experience, Not Search Engine Guidelines
7. Choose a reliable Company